Friday 14 December 2012

Ohh Deer Cushions


Finally got to see the 'Ohh Deer' cushions I designed in the flesh!
...Yes, I did buy my own cushions... but I am unlikely to ever get my images printed on fabric again at this quality, so as one-offs they are definitely worth treasuring! I was a bit worried that the textures of my illustrations wouldn't come out very well on the faux suede but they look AMAAAZING! (and so huggable!) This is the first time my work has ever been printed on anything but paper...so yay!

Thank you Ohh Deer! I am totally going to display these at my Degree Show! :D
I'm imagining them on some sort of 'feature chair' in-amongst my work :P

http://ohhdeer.com/

P.S. Thank you to the wonderful person (other than me) who bought one of my cushions- you're a star! 

No comments:

Post a Comment