Saturday 29 June 2013

Products


For my FMP at uni I also made some handmade products to display at my degree show which I've been meaning to blog about for a while, so here they are! Most of these artefacts have been sent to the D&AD New Blood exhibition in London (which I'm very excited about!) and afterwards will be on sale on an online shop I'm setting up!

Cushions with my Native American-inspired surface pattern designs

^
Hand-drawn patterned feather pendants

Tipi tote bag! This proved very useful for ELCAF (see previous post) in carrying around my purchases and freebies
 Lastly my hand-bound books with patterned fabric covers of my designs.



Hope you like what I've made! If you are interested in any of the items, feel free to get in touch for a reserve or custom order and you will be the first to know when they are on sale too


No comments:

Post a Comment