Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve! Woohoo!

I thought I'd post a last update before the New Year begins…


Exciting news! 
My 'Get Well Bunny' card is currently in the process of being printed and will be on sale in Scope shops next Spring! This is the first card I get to see published, printed and sold in shops!  Some of my Christmas card designs will be on sale for Christmas 2014, so at least I get to see this one in the flesh and in stores a bit earlier :) 




Acrylic painting of a traditional robin on a postbox card:



Fun typographic card in process:



A Christmas pudding decoration I made during one of our 'crafty lunchtimes' at work:


I took a little trip down to the local garden centre to stroke and feed some reindeer they had there. So cute!


As well as designing cards during work hours, I also designed everyone at work a personal Christmas card. A few colleagues are animal lovers so this was an opportunity to do a bit more character designing and of course - to draw more cute animals!



Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog. I've reached over 10,000 views now from all corners of the world which is amazing!
 I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful New Year. I'll be back with more arty updates after then!



No comments:

Post a Comment